What is happening in the Entertainment world? Who is Who? What happened? These are questions that will be answered. Enjoy.
These 5 Punjabi songs you can expect at Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma wedding! Watch video
New Delhi: One question which has clouded everyone’s minds right now happens to be—Is Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma’s wedding really going to take place on December 12 at Tuscany, Italy? Because reports suggest yes it is more than likely that the duo will tie the knot in coming days.
And if it actually happens then Virushka wedding will be the biggest event of this year where entertainment and cricket will be seen walking hand-in-hand. A sight, we all wanna see, right?
Reports suggest that Virat and Anushka are keeping it a really private affair with just close family members and a few friends attending the rumoured wedding in Italy. Also, some hint at a possible grand reception in Mumbai on December 26, 2017, where who’s who of the country can be expected.
Since the fans are super excited about the wedding which although neither Anushka nor Virat has confirmed as of now, we thought of pitching in some cool ideas. Now we all know and have probably seen videos on social media of how Virat is fond of dancing on peppy Punjabi numbers.
1. Angrezi Beat: Watch Virat dancing to it on Zaheer’s wedding
2. Dhol Jageero Da: The classic crickter danced the night away on this track at Yuvraj-Hazel’s wedding
3. Oh daddy ji de cash utte: He grooved to it on Harbhajan-Geeta Basra’s wedding ceremony
4. Laden: Virat can be seen dancing to the beats of Jassi Gill number along with Chris Gayle and Mandeep Singh at a party
5. Sadi galli: Virat and Anushka danced to this number at Sagarika-Zaheer’s reception ceremony
We picked some of the tracks which can make the Dilli ka ladka, Virat break into an impromptu tango!
Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma have been dating for quite some time now and are often seen hanging out with each other. The two made an appearance together at Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge’s wedding recently and danced the night away!