Ram Charan Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriends | Ram Charan Movies:
Ram Charan Full Name is Konidela Ram charan Tej. He was born in Chennai. He is the son of Famous South Indian Actor Chiranjeevi. Ram charan Mother is Surekha who is Daughter Of Famous Telugu Comedian Allu Rama Lingaiah. His first Movie is Chirutha and the Last Movie is Dhruva, And the upcoming movie is Under the direction of Sukumar.
He is the grandson of Allu Rama Lingaiah and the nephew of Nagendra Babu, Pawan Kalyan, and Allu Aravind. He is the cousin of Allu Arjun, Varun Tej, and Sai Dharam Tej. Charan got engaged to Upasana kamineni, the vice-chairman of Apollo Charity and chief editor of B Positive magazine.
Ram Charan Business Details
- Ram Charan is One of the best horse riders in Telugu Film Industry and entrepreneur.
- He owns the polo team Ram Charan Hyderabad Polo Riding Club.
- He started his own Hyderabad-based airline business called TruJet.
- Ram Charan is the face & co-owner of obstacle running series, Devil’s Circuit
- He established his production house called Konidela Production Company.
Ram Charan Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriends | Ram Charan Movies
|Ram Charan Wiki|
|Family||Father- Chiranjeevi (Actor)|
Mother- Surekha Konidela
Sisters- Sushmita (Elder) and Srija (Younger)
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Real Name||Konidela Ram Charan Tej|
|Profession||Actor and Producer|
|Ram Charan Physical Info|
|Height||in centimeters- 174 cm|
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8.5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 kg|
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches|
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Favourite Hero||Tom Hanks, Chiru, Pawan Kalyan|
|Favourite Film||Gladiator and Khaidi|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|College||Siddhartha Degree College, Vijayawada|
|School||Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan School, Chennai|
|Address||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Hobbies||Cooking, reading and horse riding|
|Girls, Affairs and Personal info|
|Girl Friends||Upasana Kamineni|
|Ram Charan Salary||12 Crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Ram Charan Movies List
|2009||Magadheera||Kala Bhairava, Harsha|
|2013||Naayak||Charan "Cherry", Siddharth Naayak|
|2013||Zanjeer||ACP Vijay Khanna|
|2014||Yevadu||Charan / Satya|
|2014||Govindudu Andarivadele||Abhi Ram|
|2015||Bruce Lee - The Fighter||Karthik|
Ram Charan Movies List With result
- Chirtuha: Chirtuha is a hit movie but so many websites mentioned that it flop movie. Chirutha which was directed by Puri Jagannadh and completed 50 days in 178 direct centers and 15 other shifted centers. The film completed 100 days in 40 direct centers.
- Magadheera: Magadheera was released on 31 July 2009 across 1250 screens worldwide, to critical acclaim, and collected a distributor’s share of ₹731 million. The film grossed ₹1.5 billion worldwide and remained the highest-grossing Telugu film of all time for five years until it was surpassed by Attarintiki Daredi in 2013. Its 1000-day theatrical run surpassed Chandramukhi (2005) as the longest running South Indian film. It is also the first Telugu film to have a home media release in Blu-ray. The film won the National Award for Best Choreography and Best Special Effects at the 57th National Film Awards as well as winning six Filmfare Awards, nine Nandi Awards, and ten CineMAA Awards. The film’s success catapulted the lead actors into stardom. Magadheera is an Indian Telugu-language romantic-action film, written by K. V. Vijayendra Prasad and directed by S. S. Rajamouli.
- Orange is a Telugu romantic dramedy film directed by Bhaskar in his third venture after Bommarillu and Parugu. He improved a lot in all the departments including action, dances, dialogue modulation, body language.
- Racha also spelled as Rachcha, is a 2012 Indian Telugu-language action film directed by Sampath Nandi and co-written by the Paruchuri Brothers. Produced by R. B. Choudary in association with N. V. Prasad and Paras Jain under their banner Mega Super Good Films. The film was released worldwide on 5 April 2012 to mixed reviews from critics. However, the film collected a share of ₹450 million in its lifetime at the global box office and became one of the highest grossing Telugu films of the year.
- Naayak is a 2013 Indian Telugu-language masala film written by Akula Siva and directed by V. V. Vinayak. The film was jointly produced by DVV Danayya and S. Radhakrishna under the banner Universal Media.Naayak grossed ₹112.5 million at the worldwide box office on its opening day, and ₹170.4 million (US$2.6 million) on its second day, taking its two-day total to ₹282.9 million. The film collected a total of ₹295 million in its first week. As of late April 2014, the film stood in fifth place of the top 10 Telugu films with the highest first-week gross.
- Zanjeer in Hindi, Thoofan in Telugu is a 2013 Indian bilingual action-drama film directed by Apoorva Lakhia, shot simultaneously in Hindi and Telugu.Zanjeer/Toofan was released in 2,085 theaters in India and about 3550 theatres worldwide The total collections of both versions was around ₹67 crore (US$10 million) Share. Zanjeer ended up by collecting ₹37 crore (US$5.7 million) Share while Thoofan collected a Share of ₹20 crore (US$3.1 million).Domestic Distribution Rights of thoofan were sold for ₹50 crore (US$7.8 million) while worldwide distribution rights of Zanjeer and all its versions were sold for ₹105 crore (US$16 million).
- Yevadu is a 2014 Indian Telugu-language action film co-written and directed by Vamsi Paidipally. The film features Ram Charan, Shruti Haasan, and Amy Jackson in the lead roles, while Allu Arjun, Kajal Aggarwal, Sai Kumar, Jayasudha and Rahul Dev play supporting roles.Released during the season of the Makar Sankranti festival, the film received decent feedback from critics. It grossed more than ₹600 million and collected a distributor share of ₹471 million, becoming one of the highest grossing Telugu films of 2014. The film was dubbed into Tamil as Magadheera, into Malayalam as Bhaiyya My Brother and into Hindi with the same name by Goldmine Telefilms.
- Govindudu Andarivadele, also known by the acronym GAV, is a 2014 Indian Telugu-language drama film written and directed by Krishna Vamsi and produced by Bandla Ganesh for Parameswara Art Production.The film’s final collections in AP/Nizam region stood at ₹338.5 million (US$5.3 million), ₹36 million (US$560,000) in Karnataka and ₹10 million (US$160,000) from rest of India. It surpassed the final collections of Legend but failed to enter the list of all-time top 10 Telugu films with highest worldwide share, ending in thirteenth place behind Eega (2012). The film completed a 50-day run on 20 November 2014.
- Bruce Lee – The Fighter is a 2015 Indian Telugu-language action comedy film directed by Sreenu Vaitla, starring Ram Charan and Rakul Preet Singh in the lead roles which is produced by DVV Danayya under the banner DVV Entertainments.
|Budget||₹37 crore (US$5.7 million)|
|Box office||₹34 crore (US$5.3 million)|
- Dhruva is a 2016 Indian Telugu-language film directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Allu Aravind under his banner Geetha Arts. It features Ram Charan, Arvind Swamy and Rakul Preet Singh in the lead roles.
|Box office||est. ₹ 89 crore|